Franchise catchment areas for Pepsi IPL 2013
The teams are required to have a minimum of four players from their catchment area
Ponting to lead Mumbai Indians in IPL 2013
Mumbai franchise bought former Aus captain for USD 400,000 this year
The flamboyant Indian batsman to lead Bengaluru-based franchise
20 February 2013
IPL Chairman-led delegation tours historic cricket venue
14 February 2013
Ponting joins Tendulkar at MI; Clarke remains with PWI
03 February 2013
Former Aus batsman keen on changing the team’s fortunes
01 February 2013
Former India skipper joins Mumbai franchise
22 January 2013
VVS Laxman is team’s mentor-ambassador; Srikkanth is mentor
21 December 2012
India and MI legend becomes first Indian sportsperson to get this award
07 November 2012
Star WI batsman backs Olympic champion’s fast bowling dream
13 September 2012
Features & Interviews
- 200,000th IPL ticket sold in UAE
- BCCI's accreditation policy explained
- The Super Kings' day out at Ferrari World
- IPL-Twitter partnership to revolutionize ...
- Gavaskar meets IPL captains, former ...
- Information of IPL ticket sales in UAE
- List of broadcasters in Pepsi IPL 2014
- Deepak Parekh named special advisor for ...
- Tendulkar named MI’s ICON
- Mohit loving new-look CSK pace attack
- Quick Stats : Match 10, RR v CSK
- Report: Match 10 – RR v CSK
- Preview: Match 11 – RCB v KKR
- Momentum is key in the tournament: ...
- Gambhir's a knock away from striking ...
- Hope to play like Kallis: Pujara
- Quick Stats : Match 9, KXIP v SRH
- Report: Match 9 – KXIP v SRH