Qualifier 1 postponed to 4 pm on May 28
Fans will be admitted to rescheduled match upon presenting original tickets
Cooper reported for suspect action
Umpires call RR medium pacer for bowling some deliveries against MI with illegal action
Tickets to go on sale shortly for May 28 game in Mumbai
22 May 2014
Gavaskar and Biswal to interact with media after the meet in Kolkata
21 May 2014
DD captain charged Rs. 12 lakhs for offence in the game against KXIP
20 May 2014
KKR skipper charged with level 1 offence
19 May 2014
Aussie all-rounder replaces injured Dwayne Bravo
16 May 2014
Eden Gardens, Brabourne and Wankhede to host other three playoffs
10 May 2014
Pacer replaces injured Zaheer Khan
10 May 2014
The May 14th match was earlier scheduled in Kolkata
08 May 2014
Features & Interviews
- Murali Kartik retires from competitive ...
- Mark Waugh would’ve been an IPL hit: ...
- Pepsi IPL 2014 in Numbers
- Strauss wants IPL window for England ...
- How Sanjay Bangar made the new KXIP
- Gambhir is IPL’s best captain: Akram
- This feels like a dream: Gambhir
- I knew Manish will win it for me: Shah ...
- We tried, but KKR played well today: Saha
- Qualifier 1 postponed to 4 pm on May 28
- Cooper reported for suspect action
- Pepsi IPL 2014 Eliminator to be played ...
- IPL Governing Council to meet on May 22
- Pietersen fined for slow over-rate
- Gambhir fined for showing dissent
- David Hussey joins CSK
- Pepsi IPL final moved to Bengaluru
- Praveen Kumar joins Mumbai Indians