Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket entitles the holder (“Holder”) to attend the stadium in respect of the match or matches (if there is more than one match scheduled in the stadium on the same day), details of which are referred to on the ticket (“Stadium”, “Match” and “Matches” respectively).
2. This ticket must be produced by the Holder at the time of entry into the Stadium. The entry gates will open 3 hours before the start of the Match or such other time as may be advised / published in respect of the Match.
3. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if this ticket has been torn, defaced or damaged or tampered with in any way.
4. This ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed. If re-entry is in any particular Stadium allowed for any particular Match, then such re-entry will be conditional on and subject to the Holder complying with all relevant re-entry procedures including without limitation, production of this ticket, and any re-entry ticket, out-pass or other proof of prior exit as may be required at the Stadium and the Holder shall remain bound by these terms and conditions and any other Stadium regulations.
5. The ticket only entitles the Holder to access the area of the Stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
6. The Holder must retain this ticket at all times whilst in the Stadium. This ticket should be produced whenever demanded by the organiser of the Match (“Organiser”) and the Organiser’s representatives.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to search / frisk the Holder (including his/her bags, clothes or other possessions) at any time for security reasons including prior to entry (or any permitted re-entry) to the Stadium. Should the Holder refuse to be searched, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or eject him/her from the Stadium without refund. The Holder must comply with any reasonable instruction from an officer or security officer of the Organiser at the Stadium.
8. No item including without limitation banners or flags etc, displaying commercial logos, which, in the Organiser’s view, may conflict with or in any way detract from the rights of any official sponsor related to the Match, will be allowed into the Stadium.
9. Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, motorcycle helmets, bags or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any other person are not allowed inside the Stadium.
10. No food may be brought into the Stadium. No alcohol may brought into or taken out of the Stadium. The consumption of alcohol may be permitted only in any authorised designated areas or places in the Stadium (if any) during hours determined by the Organiser, which reserves the right to close or restrict entry to any such authorised designated areas at any time.
11. No smoking is allowed within the Stadium.
12. The Organiser shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in paragraphs 8, 9 & 10 above) without any liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Holder in respect thereof.
13. This ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
14. This ticket is for the personal use of the Holder only and shall not be offered for sale, auctioned, exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign) or otherwise, with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from the Organiser. The benefit conferred on the Holder by this ticket is personal to him/her.
15. The use of any equipment of any kind including without limitation mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of Match details, statistics, images etc is strictly prohibited. By way of exception to this paragraph the Holder may bring and use a pocket-sized (i.e. small) camera but the use of such camera must be for personal and private use and no commercial use must be made by the holder or any third party of any image(s) (moving or still) taken or otherwise captured within the Stadium before, during or at any time after the Match.
16. The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/her likeness and/or voice and that The Board of Control for Cricket in India (“BCCI”) is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings without compensation of any kind to the Holder
17. The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Stadium and may not distribute or give away any free item (s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from or at any part of the Stadium.
18. Neither BCCI nor the Organiser will be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity arising out of or in connection with the Match howsoever caused.
19. The Holder shall not engage in any form of “Ambush Marketing” and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the rights of any official sponsor or commercial partner who has been granted any rights in relation to the Match. The Holder shall not use, after, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or other intellectual property appearing on this ticket.
20. Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated at the Stadium prior to, during or after the Match.
21. Entry by the Holder onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article within the stands, on the field of play or otherwise in the Stadium is strictly prohibited.
22. This ticket will be valid until the relevant Match has been completed or is reasonably deemed by the Organiser to have been completed. This ticket may not be exchanged or used for any match or event other than that indicated thereon. If the Match is cancelled or curtailed for any reason, there shall be no obligation on the Organiser to reschedule the Match. The Organiser reserves the right to make alterations to the times, dates and venues of the Match or to substitute the seat or area to which this ticket refers at its reasonable discretion. The Organiser does not guarantee that the Holder will have an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the Match from the seat provided nor does the Organiser give any warranty as to the quality, content or duration of the Match.
23. Refunds (less any applicable administration fee, if any), will only be made if the Match is cancelled or abandoned without a single ball being bowled in any Matches in the stadium on that day. No other refunds will be made.
24. Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behaviour referred to in paragraph 20 above or any action in breach of paragraph 21 will result in ejection from the ground and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and multi-Match and/or life-bans being imposed on such persons.
25. Neither BCCI nor the Organiser will subject to any limitation imposed by law be in any way liable to the Holder for any event, occurrences, or other timing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of BCCI and the Organiser.
26. Entry into the Stadium constitutes and is evidence of the agreement by the Holder to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any Stadium regulations which may be displayed at the Stadium together with all present and future laws, rules and regulations whilst within the Stadium.
27. No betting of any kind is permitted in any part of the Stadium.
28. Any property left anywhere at the Stadium remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and neither the BCCI nor the Organiser accepts any liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
29. Neither the BCCI, nor the Organiser nor any other person shall, to the fullest extent allowable by law, be liable to the Holder for death, any injury or any other loss of any kind suffered by the Holder within the Stadium including without limitation as a result of the Holder being hit by a cricket ball or any other ball which has been hit, thrown or otherwise projected from the field of play, whether the same occurs before, during, after or otherwise in relation to the Match (including without limitation by any person unconnected with the Match during any breaks between innings or during any innings) and the Holder hereby waives all rights to bring any claim of any kind against the BCCI, the Organiser or any third party in relation to any of the foregoing.
30. Children of three years of age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of (in each case constantly) an adult who also has a ticket for the Match.
31. In addition to these terms and conditions, entry shall be subject to any Stadium regulations specific to the Stadium.
32. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be void or unenforceable by reason of any applicable law, it shall be deleted and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect and, if necessary, be so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these terms and conditions so far as possible.
The Organiser reserves the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone and/or if necessary, to eject the holder/s of the ticket from the Stadium after they have entered the Stadium in each case if they are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or the other above-mentioned regulations.