Anti Doping Policy
APPENDIX 4 – THE 2014 MONITORING PROGRAM
The following substances are placed on the 2015 Monitoring Program:
1. Stimulants: In-Competition only: Bupropion, caffeine, nicotine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, pipradrol and synephrine.
2. Narcotics: In-Competition only: Hydrocodone, mitragynine, morphine/codeine ratio, tapentadol and tramadol.
3. Glucocorticoids: In-competition (by routes of administration other than oral, intravenous, intramuscular or rectal) and Out-of-
Competition (all routes of administration) 4. Telmisartan: In and Out-of-Competition
5. Meldonium: In and Out-of-Competition
* The World Anti-Doping Code (Article 4.5) states: “WADA, in consultation with Signatories and governments, shall establish a monitoring program regarding substances which are not on the Prohibited List, but which WADA wishes to monitor in order to detect patterns of misuse in sport.”