Terms and Conditions
In addition, if you believe in good faith that any Content or material posted or otherwise made accessible on this website, violates these terms and conditions, or is prohibited or restricted by applicable laws, rules and regulations, or is abusive or threatens and harms other users of this website, please compile the following information and email it to the designated Grievance Officer of the BCCI who may be contacted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and which email shall contain the following information:
• A clear identification of the allegedly prohibited/unlawful/abusive material on the website (with specific URL reference);
• Your contact details: name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
• In case of an alleged violation of proprietary rights (including copyright, trade-mark or privacy rights): a statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the proprietary material allegedly infringed on the website is not authorized by you or your agent or the law;
• A statement that you believe, in good faith, that such material is prohibited/unlawful/abusive;
• A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury and that the signatory is authorized to act on your behalf.
The email notification provided by you hereunder shall be executed by your electronic signature or the electronic signature of the person directly affected by the violation of these Terms by the Content.
In such an event, the BCCI may contact you for any further information and reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, whether such Content violates these terms and conditions or is otherwise abusive/prohibited/unlawful, and may take such action it deems appropriate. If you resort to any mala fide use of the notification process set out above, the BCCI reserves the right to restrict your access to the website.
In the event that you wish the BCCI to disable access to any Content or to remove/take-down any Content from the website, in addition to the email notification set out above, you shall provide and attach a court order from a competent court or other lawful order directing the removal or disabling of access to such Content to the email notification provided hereunder and provide the BCCI with the original execution copy of such order.